Have any plans for Memorial Day yet? Come on out to the beach and join us for a delicious Hawaiian BBQ at Carbon Beach Club! Enjoy the gorgeous weather and beautiful ocean views while sinking your teeth into mouth-watering dishes like Coconut Popcorn Shrimp, Char Siu Mahi Mahi, Papaya Salad, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken and of course, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Coconut Panna Cotta.
This special menu will be offered from 11am–3:30pm in addition to our regular Brunch and Lunch menus. All items will be offered a la carte, so you can pick your favorites or enjoy a full BBQ feast.
Carbon Beach Club is located in the Malibu Beach Inn, located at 22878 Pacific Coast Hwy. Learn more at http://www.malibubeachinn.com/dining/ or call 310.456.6444 for reservations.
If you love luscious food, sumptuous wine, gorgeous Pacific views and the soothing soundtrack of ocean waves, there’s only one place for you to be next Tuesday night…
Join us at Carbon Beach Club for a delicious five-course dinner complimented by a delightful selection of wines from Flowers Vineyard & Winery, including the following:
- Flowers Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Flowers Camp Meeting Ridge Chardonnay (single vineyard)
- Flowers Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Flowers Seaview Ridge Pinot Noir (single vineyard)
- Flowers Perenial (red blend)
Flowers’ wines are absolutely exquisite… a must-try for any wine lover. Perched on top of soaring coastal ridges that border the Pacific Ocean, Flowers’ estate vineyards were some of the first planted on the “extreme” Sonoma Coast back in the early 90’s. The vineyards rise up from these rugged cliffs at elevations of 1,150 to 1,875 feet, which gives them their “extreme” reputation.
This rugged terrian and proximity to the ocean benefits the grapes greatly, as it provides cool daytime breezes and bright sunny days to ensure proper ripening as well as contrasting chilly evening fogs to guarantee lively acidity for freshness in the finished wines. Of course, we also love that Flowers meticulously farms their estate vineyards using sustainable and organic farming practices. The result is absolutely refined, delightfully fragrant wines that leave you wanting more.
These distinctive wines will be paired with five beautiful and delectable courses prepared by Carbon Beach Club’s Chef de Cuisine Victor Morales, including the following:
- Foie Gras with super sweet corn, crisp bacon, vanilla bean, citrus notes
- New Zealand John Dory Fish with papas canarias, salsa verdi, pickled ramps
- Tea Smoked Duck, goat cheese polenta, macerated blueberries, baby mache, crispy duck leg
- Duo Plate: Colorado Lamb Loin, morel mushrooms, root vegetable gratin, lamb reduction / Veal Cheek, liquid parsnip, bing cherries, collard greens, onion pearls
- Chocolate Lava Cake with burnt orange caramel, five spice gelato
For a complete Pairing Menu and pricing information, please refer to the bottom-middle image above. For more information or to make a reservation, please call us at 310.456.6444.
Thank you to Flowers Vineyard & Winery for their partnership and support!